Hijama or cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which the therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. It increases the blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. Here at Al Hokail Hijama Department, our treatment involves both suction and controlled medicinal bleeding.
The following are the benefits of cupping therapy:
• It eases muscle pains and reduces inflammation effectively.
• It helps with muscle relaxation which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair.
• It relieves back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulites.
• For respiratory conditions, it can clear congestion from a common cold or help to control a person’s asthma.
• It has a detoxifying effects on the skin and the circulatory system as it removes body toxins.
• It also affects the digestive system as it improves metabolism, a healthy appetite, and stronger digestion.
• It was also reported that it’s an effective alternative method for treating acne, pain, facial paralysis, cervical spondylosis, and herpes zoster.
You can experience some mild side effects from hijama. These are:
• Mild discomfort
• Skin infection
Hijama is fairly safe, as long as done by trained health professionals. For the mild side effects, our team of professional therapist will apply antibiotic ointment and bandages to prevent possible infections. As our utmost goal is to give the most satisfying and relaxing experience to each of our valued customers, we aim to provide an excellent, world-class service to you.
For more details about our programs, please kindly call our hotlines or visit our clinics nearest to you.