Crystallizing and Polishing for Skin
- Helps to remove skin pigments such as freckles and skin, especially superficial ones.
- Reduces wrinkles and soft lines resulting from aging.
- Helps gradually reduce and eliminate pores.
- Scars improve their various types.
- Increases the effectiveness of the drugs used in skin treatments because it provides greater absorption.
- It is recommended to be used prior to a mesotherapy or phototherapy session.
- A superficial cleaning of the fat builds up on the shiny oily skin and becomes healthier and more beautiful.
- Helps moisturize dry skin, especially using a mask or cream after the session directly.
- The results are often noticeable from the first session, but it is best to proceed with sessions of one or two weeks to make the most of it. The sessions range from 5-10 depending on the problem we want to treat.